Pages

Thursday 27 October 2022

With an Extra Cough

Sarah - that sounds amazing! We eat a lot of breaded chicken and mince as well as quorn so we don't often have bones. I want to roast the bones as I think that will render down a lot of fat and add to the flavour. I shall definitely add vinegar of a sort now that you have mentioned it, as I want all the goodness.

Bless - some plants just run away, don't they? One minute they're a demure twig and the next minute they take over the garden. It's always unexpected as well.

Sharon - thank you!

I rang the doctors this morning and had a coughing fit half way through the conversation. They decided it was probably best if I come next week. 

I didn't do the bones today as I was on taxi duty for bear who was meeting up with someone for pumpkin carving (apparently he had a good time but I have no idea what happened). I had no idea when I would be called away so I thought as the bones were marked best by tomorrow, I should be fine going for it then. Tomorrow is a quiet day and then I'm back on taxi duty. 

I noticed a second tomato plant, and the honeysuckle by the gate definitely thinks it's spring.

I think this evening is going to be a blankets, knitting and an early night. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to postpone your booster jab and flu jab until next week. Hopefully, you'll be fully recovered from the cough by then.
    A second tomato plant and the honeysuckle is putting out new leaves! I've a nectarine tree and a peach tree that haven't even lost half their leaves and they are starting to flower! This weather has all the plants confused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get some rest. Glad you were able to postpone the vaccines.

    ReplyDelete