Pages

Saturday 15 October 2022

Self Pity Continues

Sharon - thank you! There is just something about a candle that is a psychological warm!

Bless - thank you.

Cherie - I've enough candles in to roast an ox! And I'm seriously considering what sort of food I can serve cold. 

Eileen - We have another week of term and fingers crossed bear is fine so far. 

My stomach is now affected. No-one needs the details. I am still coughing a lot and I'm making a conscious choice to avoid shops as much as possible in case I'm spreading something gruesome. I am also feeling quite run down. 

Writing stuff - I'm still a little off balance about how well the free book went, but quite proud. I hope that I can keep up the momentum. And speaking of which, the last piece for the October Frights Blog Hop is here. Three Furies press have published the last instalment of the pieces I did on research here as well. I had such a blast writing it.

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you continue to feel under the weather. Perhaps it is time to have a doctor do a check? Hope you feel better, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Is it Covid or something else? Seems like it's dragged on for a while. Are the rest of the family ok? Please be kind to yourself and rest as much as possible. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you are still feeling so poorly and I do hope you see an improvement soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have a leg when you roast that ox :-) Hope you fee better soon. x

    ReplyDelete