Pages

Friday 21 October 2022

Tired Continues

Sharon - I know! It seems no time at all that I was fussing about bottles and baby baths. Now he's a teenager. I still worry about him, though, of course.

Bless - thank you! I'm so proud of him. And I can share on here without upsetting other mums.

Cherie - if I've done things right, he'll be off to uni without a backward glance. I have no idea at all what's going to happen then! 

Because I couldn't find the throw in IKEA, I booked online for collection between 10am and 2pm. Around 11am I set off for IKEA - and it wasn't ready. I wasn't sure what to do, so I decided to wait in my favourite car park.

When I finally got the text to pick up, I went first to Aldi and picked up some pomegranate flavoured Turkish Delight that the men liked and then into Tesco for some salads for bear. I thought that the leaves in Aldi car park looked particularly crimson, especially compared to the weeds.


There seem to be quite a few plants under the impression that it's spring as it's warmer than normal and we finally have rain after a long dry spell. 

Then I picked up the throw from IKEA and came home and I was shattered. I think I'm going to have to plan what I do. I just about managed to make a very basic dinner. I'm off for an early night.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty photo of the colorful leaves! I hope you have a quiet, relaxing, and restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely contrast in colour. You should be proud of Bear. He sounds like a lovely young man. I sound so old when I say that but I don't want to use the word 'child'. You're doing a lovely job of raising him though.

    ReplyDelete