Pages

Saturday 29 October 2022

Bear is a Happy Bear

Sharon - hugs. That sounds like a great way to toast your mum. 

I am still fair to middling exhausted, but planning to take vitamins.

Bear, while having a good cough now and then, seems fine. He's revising hard and apparently enjoying the maths revision. He asked nicely and I spent out on some revision books. They are the ones with topics, questions, answers and explanations that are published by the exam board. Bear is on cloud nine, grinning from ear to ear while reading a maths textbook. He has the books for maths, further maths, physics and computer science, but isn't particularly interested in others. I'm letting him get on with it. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. He sounds as though he is working hard! I am sure it will all pay off. Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should send bear my "History of Mathematics" book! I don't understand a thing about maths, but, I enjoyed reading this book! :D Wish him all the best as he revises for his exams. :)

    ReplyDelete