Pages

Saturday 8 October 2022

Could Be Worse

 Bless - thank you.

Eileen - I get whta I call 'sick headaches' which are usually better if I am sick but can be fairly foul until I do. I suspect it's currently sinuses but I'm so unimpressed.

This morning, I went to the bin and noticed some new leaves on the honeysuckle.


If it thinks that it's spring, it's out of luck.

I'm dotting between watching Strictly Come Dancing, reading the original version of Dracula, researching Victorian London and coughing a lot. I'm sure that I'll be better tomorrow. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you continue to feel better, soon, Lyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few plants that think it's spring but I don't think their efforts will come to much!

    Sending you positive vibes and hope you can shake off the cough soon. xx

    ReplyDelete