Pages

Sunday 9 October 2022

Tired

Eileen and Bless - thank you!

Today I have failed at writing. However I got enough done so that tomorrow should see the end of the 'Under Dark Hills' story and the first part of the October Frights Blog Hop. 

I'm hit and miss at the moment. I can do well for hours and then I'm collapsing. It's not fun. I suspect I have a few more days of it left, but I'll see how it goes. The cough is wearing me down.

At least I managed dinner. I got a delivery and we had fresh chicken fried up with curry sauce, onions and peas served over frozen potato waffles. It hit the spot. I have also eaten a ridiculous amount of ice cream. I've managed to make sure bear has clean clothes for tomorrow, and that we are all more or less in one piece. 

I will have to stick to writing tomorrow if I'm going to hit any goals. I'll share if I manage anything else.

Hugs and good health to all.


Stories coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to get anything done when you are not feeling well. Please rest and feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have heated those frozen waffles :-)

    ReplyDelete