Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2022

Pull Myself Together

Eileen - thank you so much! I know that it's a small thing in the grand scheme of things, but it's a big deal to me.

Bless - thank you! I'm still feeling a little under the weather, but improving.

This cold/cough has seriously taken it out of me. At least I was able to pick up bear this evening and I was glad to do so. The poor kid was falling asleep in the car! And I also managed to pick up bear's trousers which have been at the Click and Collect point for nearly a week. I'm starting to make plans for tomorrow. I'm still wearing a mask and a load of sanitiser if I go into a shop. I do not want to spread this!

I need to be more aware and not buy random stuff. I bought bear school trousers from Marks and Spencers as they had the best combo of long leg and skinny waist. While I was there I sort of accidentally bought another candle. It was £7.50 and advertised as up to 75 hours burning so it could be worse. I'm sure that we will get the benefit. I just don't need another dratted candle. 


Writing stuff - Today is Day Three of October Frights Blog Hop. I missed an installment yesterday, but here's the start of a horror story - Rat

Hugs and good health to all. 

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better, Lyssa. Enjoy your new candle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear the cough is still lingering. I do hope you feel better soon. I must admit that candles really, really tempt me. I love burning them especially as the weather turns cooler. There is just something about burning a candle that makes me feel a bit warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be glad of that candle if we get power cuts so think of it as an investment. I can just imaging us all warming our tins of soup over candles this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to read you are starting to feel a bit better and hope Bear isn't going down with it ... how long to go to half term?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete