Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2022

Lots and Lots of Writing Stuff

Bless - thank you. I wonder if it would be too warm for virginia creeper in your garden. I'm considering sneaking a cutting next spring (if I can work out how) and see if I can stealthily plant it against the laurels and the fence facing us. 

I'm feeling a lot better, though still sniffly. I've had something of a surprise. You see, it's October Frights and I put Dinner at Dark free until 14th October as a sort of promotion. 

It has got as far as Number 3 in the Sci Fi and Fantasy short reads section for free books. I took a screen shot to prove it to myself.


I'm technically a best seller. It's not a proper best seller because it's free, but it's done quite well. I feel all giddy about it! I have to say, I am not being flooded with offers or contacts or anything. It's not best seller like that. But it's giving me a glow and leaving me somewhat dazed. I put a post of it on my writing blog here.

I'll catch up tomorrow when I hope that I've not only floated back to earth but also got rid of the last of this cold!

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so glad that your writing is making it to the top as it should! Hope you continue to feel better, each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reaching No 3 in the list is still a fantastic achievement even if it is for a free book. You should be proud of yourself and celebrate your achievement. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's a great achievement!

    ReplyDelete