Pages

Saturday 22 October 2022

Wonderfully Quiet

Bless - thank you.

I've had a wonderfully quiet day. Poor bear has been studying his socks off, and DH has been busy with his own projects. 

I'm still a little under the weather. The room is quite warm, but I have a top and two sweaters on and a blanket over my knee. I'm refusing to put the fire on. Last night I slept for ten hours and woke much better. I'm going to aim for an early night again and hopefully keep going tomorrow. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good night's sleep and a quiet day. Do what you need to do to stay warm, if it is extra clothes or blankets or hot drinks. Hope you have another good night's rest, tonight, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're still under the weather. Sometimes our bodies just need sleep! Feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever slept ten hours. If I manage three I feel on top of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Bear have mocks after half term?

    I'm glad the sleep has helped and hope that you are now on the mend. xx

    ReplyDelete