Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

How do I do it?

Looking back, this blog seems to be a trail of good intentions and little achievement.  I don't even want to look at my New Year's Resolutions.  But I have to step up and I don't know how I'll do it.  I have a very bad track record.

DH is now seeing the Doctor for high blood pressure.  He has got a home monitor on the Doctor's instructions to keep taking the blood pressure and the lowest reading this week is 161 over 143.  This is not good.

I need to change a lot.  There is a lot happening that I don't post so there is a tip of the iceberg when I say that there are obstacles.  I feel like I could sit down and cry.  But that would make a rubbish blog and a pretty poor life.  So I am going to steal a picture from I Can Has Cheeseburger to cheer myself up, and I am going to try and think of the best knock knock jokes.


I recommend a visit to Cheezburger.com to anyone feeling low.  They rock.  I think that is a good start to 'Operation Hyacinth'.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a good listener WS - if you feel the need to talk or unload, you can contact me privately via my blog.
    Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete