Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

Shopping may be stopping...

Okay, my shopping is out of control (again) but I think there are hopeful signs.  I got a small shop in today because I was down to my last two rolls of loo roll.  That is unheard of!  I normally start to twitch when I am down to my last dozen.  Perhaps I can start to finally run down my freezer (which I have been trying to do for years)

I have also looked at scented candles.  I haven't seen any deals that I like online.  I may just buy the candles one at a time from the very nice lady in the florist at the end of the street.  That is another thing that is unheard of, and it is a very nice feeling.

I like Wean's suggestion about the ties.  I have the sewing machine finally out of the box. I am thinking about it.  There seems to be a scary number of stitch options.  The instructions are headed 'Important Safety Instructions, Warning, Danger'.

Image taken by Lyssa Medana and in the Public Domain (and I may use it for the writing challenge)

This does not reassure me.  I am going to make some time and watch the instruction dvd (though I usually work better from written instructions).

Tomorrow may be a day to thread the beast up.  Then I have a lot of stuff going on to the end of the week, but I will see what happens.

What do you get if you cross Godzilla with a parrot?  I don't know, but if he asks for a cracker, give it to him!

2 comments:

  1. I hate instructions ! I always get the ones with a misprint on - the ones that don't make sense at all !! (or could it be me ?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I know this is irrelevant to your post but you intrigued me a while ago with your reference to the magic custard cake so I made one last night. Took it to work and all gone - a success! Thanks Christine.

    ReplyDelete