Pages

Sunday 8 March 2015

I only went and bought the ties

Why did I buy 90 ties?  Why?  I know part of it is that I have seen that thing about ties years ago and I have been intrigued ever since.  But what the actual am I supposed to do with the dratted ties when I haven't even got my sewing machine out of its dratted box?  While the money was a comparatively small amount, though not that small, I can think of lots of other things I could have done with it - like save it for some serious counselling!

Last night I dreamt my father had died and I had to tell everyone.

So I want to link to this - cats who have made poor life choices.  I laughed and laughed and laughed.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/cats-who-have-made-very-poor-life-choices?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#.atvVOZk7E

1 comment:

  1. well until you can get to your sewing machine (I have the same problem by the way) why not unpick them and get them pressed open ready for use. It's something that could be done in the evening when and if you get time to relax.

    ReplyDelete