Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Shopping Shopping Shopping


 Ebay is my friend.  What with one thing and another I have been leaning on my friend quite a bit.  This is not good.  I got the above fabric very inexpensively indeed, even including postage.  There's about two or three metres of heavy, silky fabric that's about thirty inches wide.  It came with some rather odd sort of bronze coloured voile that I think had been a curtain that has been packed away many, many years ago.  I don't need this fabric.  I still haven't threaded up my sewing machine.

I don't know what to do.

There is the issue of money, less than you would think, the issue of space, the issue of lack of logic - 90 ties! - but really it is about finding comfort in shopping.  In and of its own that is a bad thing.

My name is Sybil and I am a compulsive shopper.  When I work out what is going to happen next, I'll share.

1 comment:

  1. I love that fabric - I won't look on Ebay then I won't get tempted !

    ReplyDelete