Pages

Thursday 5 March 2015

School Dress Up

We had six days notice that bear had to dress up today.  I have just noticed on the school website that he has to dress up again next Friday though I haven't had the notice through.  Where the heck am I supposed to get red trousers for bear?  And will he ever wear them again without looking like an idiot?  I haven't really enough time to get stuff online, so it will be a trudge around the shops with everything crossed.

I am unimpressed.

Thanks for all the good wishes.  Father is unlikely to immediately affected by the lack of medication.  I am asking whether he wants to go for the follow up to his cancer scare, as it will mean taking a lot more medicine.  He is still thinking about that.

Today I signed up for a sewing course.  I am not entirely convinced, but as bear is so dubious about me going outside the house I think it is necessary.  It doesn't start for a few weeks so it gives me some time to work out how to thread the dratted sewing machine.

No, I really don't feel like sewing bear some red trousers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sybil could you get bear some red pj bottoms and at least he'd get the good of them again,
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs, and lots of them. SO glad that my two are passed the "dress up" for charity stage and can just do "Pay £1 and wear what you like" - so much easier! Take care - and good luck with the sewing - that sounds like a good idea xx

    ReplyDelete