Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Time to Watch TV

I don't get to watch much tv, with one thing and another.  However I have just found that there is a craft show, called 'Craft Daily' (on twice a week) and the linky is here.

I have just watched someone crocheting and for the first time ever it made sense.  On the site there are instructions about how to make a bag out of a pillowcase.  A few years ago I sort of accidentally bought 50 pillowcases (you wouldn't believe how useful they can be) and I was playing on ebay, so have some bias binding, and that is all you allegedly need.  There are no pictures, but that doesn't mean I can't have a go.  It looks a perfect starter project...

I suspect that it is linked to an American site that charges you to watch craft videos, but I can see me enjoying the programme.  The only thing is, please don't let it divert me to yet more projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment