Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Pride Goeth Before a Fall

Please let me be out bid, please let me be outbid, please let me be outbid...  Ebay is not my friend, it is leading me down paths I shouldn't go.  Amazon isn't that nice either.

On the bright side, my Psychedelic Salad kit came today, with seeds for lemon cucumber, red lettuce, rainbow radishes, yellow beetroot and purple spring onions.  The veg kit that I also ordered has come with seeds for purple carrots, yellow courgettes, striped tomatoes, red brussels sprouts and some multi coloured Swiss Chard.

I am not entirely confident that my brown thumbs can get seeds to grow without some upset, but bear and I should have a lot of fun with them.

I'm hoping we'll end up with something like this with the Chard

Image from WikiCommons, taken by Doug Noon and used under Creative Commons

But I'm not ruling out this...


And I suspect this is entirely possible...


There will also be purple tomatoes - probably.  I'll just get past Easter then start planting.

No comments:

Post a Comment