Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Another Day

Bear's teeth are okay - a bit wobbly and a bit sore, but okay and the dentist says that he needs to keep an eye on them, but it should be fine.  I suspect there are issues with those teeth anyway, so I'm just glad that they are still in and bear's ability to trough down chocolate is unimpaired.

There is always a bright side.   The antibiotics for my leg are making me feel really poorly but I have lost so much weight that my bras don't fit.  Past experience says that they will fit again soon, so I am staying away from buying more underwear.

Apparently seaweed gin is not an April Fool.

I have found a new distraction.  The caddy for my Chai teabags isn't airtight.  It is a really expensive (for me!) Spode one and the seal has come loose.  The teabags were definitely losing fragrance and have been relocated to a ziplock bag.  I am therefore looking for a new caddy.  I don't know what I want, but I will know it when I see it.  I can play 'hunt the perfect caddy' for weeks and it will keep me out of shopping mischief.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Bear's teeth are OK and chocolate eating can continue without any problems!

    I'm sorry to hear that the antibiotics are making you feel bad. I hope the search for a new tea caddy will prove to be a good distraction and may you find the perfect caddy.

    ReplyDelete