Pages

Thursday 28 April 2016

I Need to Raise My Game

I've just found two of bear's Christmas presents.  I want to stress that bear has not had a deprived Christmas and birthday.  He did have lots.  I just found two more.

I got rid of one piece of furniture completely yesterday, and today I moved a couple more pieces around.  I should really have done a proper job instead of leaping into the middle and now I have heaps of stuff to sort through.  I'm looking forward to getting it finished.  That will probably be some time in the next ten years, but at least it's a little nearer.

I'm shattered now.  Our alarm went off at 5:52am this morning for no apparent reason and bear was very unimpressed.  To be honest, so was I.  I suppose I need to add 'sorting out the alarm' to the list of 'things that we need to spend money on'.

I must write tomorrow, as it's surprising how much more I get done if I do.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! You've 2 less gifts to get for next Christmas!

    Sorry your alarm clock woke you up so early, though.

    ReplyDelete