Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2016

The Wonders of a Phone

I can remember when cameras were expensive and you had to buy film.  Now I have a far from up-to-date iphone that used to belong to DH and it is wonderful.  It does all sorts - email, alarm clock, reminders, calculator (which I use a lot!) and I can also make phone calls.

Here is a better picture of the tiny plants near me, taken on my phone with the zoom function I've just found.


They are lovely, delicate and completely unexpected as when I turn around I get a photo like this.


You can just see the remaining effects of a car accident a few weeks ago.

The laundry has stalled until DH can sort out whatever is buzzing in the corner - I'm just too nervous to look.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely violets! So unexpected, too, at that location. I hope they continue to grow and spread.

    ReplyDelete