Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

Entertainment of Sorts

I am having a bad time at the moment.  I'm sure I'll pick up, and I am so aware that others have a harder time, but I am having a fail at the moment.

At least I am managing to look outside myself  a little.  Yesterday the smell of weed was so strong in the street it would stop a clock.  I have no idea who or what, but I am keeping an eye out and hoping that bear will be okay.

This morning I was sitting and trying to be positive when I heard an awesome argument going on.  Apparently there is a dispute about the bins at the back of the flats.  I had a look and saw a van from the council's environmental people (with Grime and Punishment written on the side - someone got paid for thinking of that) and a lad who looked about twenty, wearing a high vis vest and a nervous expression, standing between the owner of the pizza shop and the hairdresser.  Both were being very forthright and arms were being waved.  

DH was also good about me getting some geraniums that arrived yesterday.  One is fine but the other got a little battered.  I'll enjoy fussing over them.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are having a down time. Hope things will brighten up soon. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete