Pages

Sunday 28 February 2016

Oops!

I was looking on YouTube to see what the UK's entry to the Eurovision song contest was like (quite pleasant, in my opinion, and better than last year) when one of the prompts let me to this.


It is exactly what I have been wanting to do.  I had walked away from it, I had forgotten it, I had pretended it had never happened and then - pow!  I was ambushed.  Also, I think I may get caught up with this YouTube Channel.  Not only does she have the tutorial that makes sense, but she also has a list of supplies needed underneath the video.  She seems to do all sorts, and I have enjoyed what I see, though the New Zealand accent sounds strange to me sometimes.

The video keeps stressing the need for accuracy.  I suppose it would be a good thing to practice on, to get more accurate.  At the moment I feel I could be accurate to the nearest half yard, so I need to raise my game.

Finding this actually could be a good thing.  I can get copies of the picture above dotted strategically around the place, including on the computer, but I can't start it until I've cleared my outstanding projects.  It may take some time, but it has to be worth a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment