Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Better Day

Bear had a much better night last night, which made all the difference. Thank you for all the kind words. They were very much appreciated.

Today I drove out, had a walk and then a quick call into Tesco. When I came back, I did a little in the garden and then started sorting out the big walk in cupboard which is full of junk. I got quite a bit done, but my hip went. Currently my left shoulder and right hip are being difficult and I am unimpressed. DH was a complete hero and dragged the bins out after dinner.

I didn't manage dessert today, but I made a turkey meatloaf from this recipe but instead of ground almonds, I added a packet of gluten free stuffing mix and left out the herbs. DH and I very much enjoyed it, but bear wasn't keen. He mopped up his mash and peas, though. I'm going to have to watch his appetite as I think it's being affected by the medicine and it comes and goes in gusts. 

I'm far more tired than I deserve to be, but hopefully that means a good sleep tonight.

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment