Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

Washing Weather

I've spent most of the day shuttling between the washer and the clothes horse outside. It's great for drying clothes, but I'm far too hot. Bear is having a bad time as well.

I spent a lot of the weekend binge watching Downton Abbey. I've never really seen much of it, just snippets that come up in YouTube, so I thought I would have a look. I've been enjoying it, but I can say goodbye to any writing for a while as the style has filled my head. I also kept getting distracted by all the meaningful glances and dark, brooding looks. I kept forgetting my knitting, though, which was an issue. I need to get my knitting mountain down.

I found this, on Reddit, when I took five minutes. It's a broadcast by Arnold Schwarzenegger speaking eloquently against hate and anger. I thought it was pretty awesome.

Writing stuff - this week's writing challenge is here. All are welcome. 

Hugs and good health to all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment