Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Sitting Pretty

Eileen - thank you, I'll have a look out. That will be a help.

Bear has a new computer chair. The old one was at the point of collapse and had seen many hard years of service. I bought the cheapest one from Viking (great customer service and on TopCashBack) and it arrived today - ready to assemble. 

Bear decided he could put it together. It wasn't exactly IKEA, and was quite tricky, Also, bear is still having massive problems with his joints. Poor kid was in bits at the end of it, but he did it! He wouldn't give up, he wouldn't take a break and he wouldn't give in. He did need pain pills afterwards, but I was so proud of him. He is now thoroughly enjoying the comfort.

Tonight's dinner was roast veggie and lentil soup followed by the now regular microwave jam sponge but this time with cocoa powder added to the mix. I'm slowly working my way through all the mini jars of jam that have built up from hampers over the years. I'm going to find it a shock when I actually buy jam.

I am now so full, I can barely waddle. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment: