Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Liverpool Won!!!!!!

I forgot to put it in yesterday, but thank you to all that pre-ordered. I was cuddled by that all through the day and was so immersed in the hug that I forgot to mention it. I am incredibly grateful.

Today has been far too hot. I've spent most of the day watching interviews with Liverpool FC players. We have finally won the league. I really wish that father had seen this. I don't think he saw Jurgen Klopp, but he would have completely approved of him and he would have been ecstatic. I once saw him down half a bottle of brandy watching an England game (and, to be fair, the game was dire). I think there would have been strong drink taken for this. 

I suspect that food is likely to be more expensive over the next year or so. Not only are there issues with Brexit, but food production has been disrupted and there are locust swarms in Africa. I think it's important to cherish the food we have now and not waste a scrap. 

I have had most of the gear for the hat arrive. I think I will hand sew it. I don't think I have the courage to get out the sewing machine. I'll take some pics tomorrow. 

Writing stuff - I was considering recording me reading some of my stuff and posting it on my website. Then I looked at some YouTube channels and decided that I didn't have the technical know-how for it. There's all sorts of stuff about feeds and backgrounds and balances, and I think I'll walk away now. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. It's really easy to record your own work. Most modern computers and laptops have an inbuilt microphone or you can get a USB microphone which plugs into a socket and you're good to go. There is a free programme called Audacity which works just like a cassette player. You can save your work as MP3 by choosing the Export function rather than Save function. Just choose a place on your computer to save all your sound files and then upload them to whatever site you wish. If you have a really sensitive microphone then you may need to think about extraneous noises but I've never had a problem and we have a ticking clock in the room and a fairly noisy road outside. You may need to ask other house occupants not to bother you while you are recording. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food prices will continue to rise, I think. I have increased my food budget in order to stay stocked up. I hope it cools down a bit, for you. Stay hydrated!

    ReplyDelete