Pages

Thursday 11 November 2021

A Little Worried

Sharon - thank you! There were several rats today, all looking quite charming but they're rats! I spent more time watching them than I did watching the robin bullying the sparrows. I think I'll put more peppermint oil down and see how that goes. 

And I remembered a pic of the owl. 

As for make up, well, I did all sorts of multicolour eye shadow with blue lipstick and glitter and all sorts. I never got the hang of things like foundation, though. The main reason I went to speak to someone in Boots was to get a good recommendation for colour. I have been looking at tinted moisturiser and I'll take it from there. It was nice that we had the two minute silence half way through the consultation. It was nice to take the time. I spent a fortune. I don't want to think about it.

The thing that worries me is that I am now absolutely exhausted - just from interacting with someone who isn't DH or bear. I normally have half a dozen words with a postman or checkout clerk, but that's it. I am so unused to dealing with other people that it is literally draining me. I feel like overcooked spaghetti. I feel utterly flat. I never used to be like this. And it makes me worry about how I am going to cope getting a job. I think that I need to prioritise getting a volunteer place at something like a charity shop and start working out from there. 

Right now, I'm going to scrape off the makeup, read a book and get an early night.

Hugs and good health to all.

2 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean about interacting with people other than family being exhausting.I have panic disorder and currently having CBT. I'm making progress but after going out and interacting I feel like I've run a half marathon 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that owl!

    I understand about interacting with people. When I have to be so social I find it so draining. It takes a lot of energy. Luckily my family understands that and either don't put me in that situation or understand my need for alone time after.

    ReplyDelete