Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Nothing much to See

 It's been wonderfully quiet. So far, nothing much to report except some writing.

The school run was fairly awful today, though, and I wasn't able to pull as much information from bear as I would like, but apparently some of his friends are getting compulsory tutoring from school, even though they are apparently doing well. 

I'm not sure how much of this bear has got right, and I'm not sure how much is stressed parents, exaggerated grades and confusion. However the last thing I need is bear being put in for tutoring at 6pm. His school finishes at 3.15. I get home around 4.15 on a good day. If I need to get him back to school by 6pm then I would need to leave the house by 5pm at the latest (today was pretty grim). I picked him up after school drama practice at around 6pm and we didn't get home until 6.45pm - the traffic was awful and the roadworks are not helping. I'm hoping that bear has not only got hold of the wrong end of the stick, but that he's got confused along the way. I'm not really worrying, but I will keep an eye out. Despite his best efforts, bear seems to be doing fine with homework, and I've had no complaints about his grades, so I will see what happens. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment