Pages

Monday 15 November 2021

Made a Start

My garden is this bad. But I've started hacking back the honeysuckle, jasmine and sweetpeas in the tyres. I forgot to take a 'before' pic and I ran out of steam and missed doing an 'after' pic, but here is a during.


I think I will miss those tyres. I had a blast, painting them with bear years ago. It was absolute chaos and a lot of fun. But I want to keep the rats just passing through. A few of them were seen later. One of them was seriously broad in the beam as they squeezed between the tyres. I think I'll be working on how we use that space later, and what routines I need to get in place to keep it clear. 

I also did a little writing, a little ironing, sorted out some old jars and did some washing. I need to up my work rate, but it was better than nothing today. Also, tooth is bad again. I need to chase the dentist, but I keep forgetting.

Writing stuff - today's flash fiction is here

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment