Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2021

A Trip Out

 I went to York with a friend today. She was driving, so I didn't get a practice on the M62, but I did watch with interest. We went to the Park and Ride, and then had a wander around.

Of course we ended up visiting the York Armoury on Stonegate, and I bought a steampunk owl that I definitely did not need at all and will share a pic of when I have the energy. I managed a pic of one of the gates


I'm absolutely shattered. A lot has caught up with me after finishing the last book and handing it over yesterday. I'll share when I know how it's going to go on. I'm already looking at the other writing stuff that needs doing, and hopefully I'll have more to share soon.

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. I saw your photo on Instagram! I've only been to York once - on a school trip, but I loved it. It's a city so packed with history. Looking forward to seeing the steampunk owl. Hope you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete