Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2021

Not Planning

Yesterday I wrote about what I planned to do today. None of it happened. 

On the bright side, I posted a parcel that I needed to get away quickly and the kitchen looks better. I tided up my author Twitter profile and I also gave the wheelie bin a good wash, which is something.

I am so annoyed with myself. I need to get past this. I'm making up my mind. I am going to make a plan for tomorrow, and I'm determined to stick to it!

1. Drop off bear

2. Pick up salad from Morrisons

3. Walk - my joints are getting so stiff and if all I can manage is a turn around the bowling green, then I'll do that.

4. Call in at the Works Outlet and sewing machine shop

5. Call in at IKEA for the frozen veggie meatballs and the horseradish (I'll be using all the shortcuts to avoid temptation in the kitchenware section)

6. Get home and attack the garden. When I need a break, I can write. I won't have much time before I need to go out again on the school run.

7. Pick up bear, knit while waiting because I need to reduce my stash.

8. During the day, fit in a couple of loads of washing, raiding bear's room if necessary.

I can pick up some more writing in the evening. I'm under pressure.

And speaking of dratted plans - I really wanted to go to Oakwell Hall on Saturday for research purposes. That is the day when the weather is the worst! I've been on that road when it has been heavily raining, and it's not fun.

I'm going to have to break this block. All joking aside, I'll let you know how it goes. I'm going to get an early night tonight. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. lol due to the weather forecast its sweep up half a ton of leaves before the storm deposits another ton day . then a weekend sorting stuff to start quilting a king size throw for daughter...it never stops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello hope all your plans are going well and being fulfilled look forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hope all your plans are going well and being fulfilled look forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete