Pages

Thursday 18 November 2021

More Shopping

I had a very short walk after dropping bear off at school. It was very overcast and damp, and there was hardly anyone there. 


Then went into Tesco to pick up an inexpensive microwave. I also picked up several cans of corned beef and tuna. Tesco are collecting for the food banks and between 18-20 November they will add I think 20% cash on top. There is always a food bank basket in the big store, but this is a big push. 

One of the reasons I added the tins was because I would be using some of the Tesco vouchers I had accumulated from my impulse buying. The computer wouldn't accept any more after I had used around £50 worth, but after vouchers and clubcard discounts, the £79 bill dropped to £20.75. That was fine. I still have some vouchers to use. 

When I got home, I called Aldi, and they sorted out the issue. It was less than 60 days since delivery, so there wasn't any problem. DH boxed it up and hopefully it will be picked up tomorrow. The new microwave is set up and ready.

I'm quite disappointed that the Aldi microwave didn't work out. Still, their customer service was great, so I won't worry about buying stuff from them in the future. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things sorted out with Aldi's.

    Sometimes a quiet walk is nice. The days here have been horrible lately. I really need sunshine or something!

    ReplyDelete