Pages

Friday 12 November 2021

Next!

Chris - sending hugs and good vibes. It's so tough, and even recognising it is a huge step. Fingers crossed the progress continues.

Today has been, well, a lot of writing stuff. I've finally got the sign off to the medieval fantasy and it's off to another editor. That should come out around the beginning of February, all being well. I'll share more nearer the time.

Of course, as is the way of things, my editor (who is awesome!) mentioned a couple of other things and while I need to get the third of the steampunk novels finished, she is also keen on a prompt delivery of the sequel to the medieval fantasy. And I have a load of other urban fantasy stuff that I want to get sorted. I've spent most of the day in a daze with ideas bubbling - while wearing makeup!

I suspect that I will spend most of this week driving bear to and from places, which will give me time to work stuff out. I want to move furniture around, so that will take a little planning, and I need to get things set up for Christmas decorations. 

I've been a little worried that there didn't seem to be any berries on the fuchsia. There have been gazillions of flowers, but I only saw a few unripe berries. Today I realised that it was because the sparrows had been eating them. I guess I wouldn't have got fuchsia jam even if I had wanted to make it. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new writing stuff! It's always great to start a new project.

    Lol at the sparrows eating the berries. They are fun to watch. I've been watching the different birds eating the berries off the trees on my walk. I even managed to take photos of a couple of them with the berries in their mouths.

    ReplyDelete