Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Normal Life Continues

Bear told me this morning that he needs a khaki green jacket of some sort by around the 10th for rehearsals for his drama thingy. He suggested going to Tesco at the weekend. I am fairly confident that Tesco are not currently carrying army style khaki jackets.

I did call in to TK Maxx this morning on the way home just in case they had some nice shirts (bear has had another growths spurt. Nothing fits). I looked at some jackets, but there was nothing in the kids. I checked the men's XS and S (bear is getting taller) and they did have a rather nice quality khaki green jacket but I wasn't paying out that much for something that bear would maybe wear three times before he grew out of it. It may have been marked down from £100 but it was still £39.99. I picked up some unintended candles on the way out.

It was a 6pm pick up again, but I've a new, rechargeable, solar powered (probably, I charged from laptop at home) lantern. This made knitting completely possible, even when it was dark outside. 



It gives a lovely clear light. I shall probably need it as the nights draw in, even if it's a normal pick up time. I think it's incredibly useful.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment