Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

I Remembered!

I finally remembered to pick up the fireworks. There don't seem to have been so many on sale this year and DH didn't find any in town last weekend. As I had left it until almost the last minute, I didn't have much choice, so I got a selection and I'm hoping for the best.

DH is the one who normally picks them up. It always used to be father. He was in charge of fireworks and setting them off. In some ways it's about father as much as anything. Regardless, we are all looking forward to it. Mind you, we still have the Halloween things in the garden. DH moved them and I nearly had a fit when I saw it unexpectedly. My garden is a mess, and I'm ashamed, but I thought I could share this small corner.


(It's to plastic arm and a skull on prongs you put into a flower bed, or, in this case, the stand for the honeysuckle)

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment