Pages

Monday 28 March 2022

Monday Grumbles

Cherie - I always ask for candles as presents. As for the weather, my experience is that March comes in like a lamb but goes out like a lion. It was rough around April last year as well.

Bless - it really was!

Kate - I have a weird shape so I worry. I think I just need to get over it. 

I don't seem to have much done today and I'm feeling out of sorts with myself. I've done some writing stuff and I've been confusing things like 'your' and 'you're', and 'they're', 'there' and 'their'. I'm thoroughly fed up with myself and I didn't grind up the dried mushrooms. I feel like I need to give myself a shake. The clocks going forward hasn't helped.

Writing stuff - in the run up to the release of the Grumpy Old Gods V anthology, in which I have a spot, I've posted some flash fiction on the theme here

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with something more enthusiastic.

Hugs and good health to all. 


2 comments:

  1. Why not start dressmaking with something simple that doesn't need accurate fitting ... maybe a nightdress or a skirt with an elasticated waist. There's lots of help on YouTube is you do decide to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start again tomorrow. Sometimes I have a moment where I completely forget how to spell something. Luckily it doesn't last lol, but it is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete