Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2022

Next!

Eileen - the trellis panels were quite expensive - I got them from Premier Garden Supplies, on eBay. I asked them about postage and they charged the full price for the first panel but a reduced price for the other two. I always knew that the p&p would be dear, and I didn't think that it would be much less if it came from somewhere closer. As it was, the panels were delivered in their own truck, driving from Telford to Leeds, and the driver was an absolute sweetie. He was so helpful about where I was putting them. I took a pic this morning.



They seem pretty sturdy. I will definitely go back if I need anything else similar. As for the pyjamas, if I get around to doing them, I think I would like to start with wincyette, for winter, and something in a light cotton for summer. I prefer wearing t-shirt type material but I know enough to be cautious about sewing it.

Christine - thank you! They are pretty chunky.

Sharon - Thank you. I can't imagine that you can get much done in the garden with the ice and snow you are having! 

I had a rough night last night - not much sleep and when I did, there were nightmares. I've been zonked today until I finally managed to nap before picking bear up. But the rosemary is flowering and I have some hope that I will pick up tomorrow.


Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. I've had a look at the site. It looks good but I've now decided on metal trellis instead of wood. Wincyette and cotton are both good choices until you feel more confident with the whole sewing machine experience!

    Sorry to hear you're going through a tough patch. Hope you sleep well tonight. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think how lovely its going to be with honeysuckle scrambling over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rosemary plant looks great!

    ReplyDelete