Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2022

Could be Worse

I've got quite a bit of writing stuff done, with all sorts of little bits finished off. Bear put together the chair for me (with some assistance from DH as he wasn't used to some of the things he needed to do) and sent me out for some gorilla tape. He sticks the steering wheel for his computer to his desk with yards of the stuff. Mind you, I don't think he will be playing many driving games for the next few games as he had some books delivered today. 

I ended up calling in to the Range, near IKEA, where I remembered to pick up fat balls as well as the tape. I was so tempted by everything there. They had the most disdainful hares.



Writing stuff - Dinner at Dark is free as an eBook until 17th April. And there is a very short snippet about how it came to be written, back in 2016, here

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get some writing done. Those Hares do look interesting. I am still doing quite well on the no-shop. Going to try to continue for a while! I can always shop at Jane's house lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always manage to find something I 'need' in The Range ... definitely a shop filled with temptation. I like those hares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Range. And those hares!!

    ReplyDelete