Pages

Thursday 14 April 2022

I Relaxed

Sharon - thank you. I shall listen to the podcast first, but if it turns out like I think, I will be sharing it with everyone! I really need to do the 'no shop' thing. 

Eileen - I was very proud of myself. The Range that I went into has two floors, with Arts and Craft supplies on the upper floor - and I didn't go there! I wandered briefly past the candles, forced myself away from the home decor and marched around the DIY and the garden bit. It was tough. The throws that they have there are gorgeous.

I haven't done much today, and I very much enjoyed it. I called into Tesco this evening for some stuff for bear, and I took this pic.



They look cute, but as far as I can see, it's just grass. It's great if you have cats, I suppose, but rather pointless in a small yard. 

The podcast should come out a week tomorrow. I'll be sharing it shamelessly. If you are into scary horror stuff, the podcast (without me so far) is Dark Jottercast L Bachman was really kind to me.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a lover of scary horror stuff but will listen to the episode that you are featured on ... looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancer would love that pot of grass! He probably wouldn't care much for the rabbit, though!

    ReplyDelete