Pages

Saturday 23 April 2022

Minor Grumbles

Bless - thank you for your good wishes. I am very flattered that you have started on the podcast. Don't feel you have to listen to all of it if it doesn't appeal.

I feel very off colour and very achy. I suspect that I may have to go back for proper antibiotics and I don't approve. Mind you, I had a shocking night last night, so it may just be that.

I took a picture this morning of the bluebells.

It's a rubbish picture. I'll have another go tomorrow. Father and I have thinned these bluebells out over the years but we never managed to ever get rid of them. To be fair, I love seeing them and now that the fuchsia has taken over that bed, it doesn't really matter. I'm giving it another day or two for the weedkiller to do its stuff before digging out the other beds.

It's been a little cool here. We've even had the fire on. 

Now I plan to get my knitting out, watch one more episode of NCIS and have an early night.

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! I love bluebells. We don't see them so much here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you feel better, soon, Lyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's much cooler here as well, just a bit too cold to go without some heating. I hope it warms up soon!

    I hope you start to feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a better night tonight. The smell of bluebells takes me back to playing in the woods as a child growing up in South Wales.

    ReplyDelete