Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2022

March Photo Challenge - Things Beginning with H

Eileen - thank you so much for setting the challenge. I am quite disappointed that I couldn't find a really good 'hill' one as I pass several great views on the school run, but there is nowhere safe to stop! Thank you for giving me something that makes me look outward. 

I looked through my camera reel for March and found more than I thought!

Harry Potter

Honeysuckle

Heirloom

Hollow

Hedge

Half

Holly

Ivy (aka Hedera Helix in Latin)

Hazard

Horn

Hill

Hole

Horizon

Hawthorn (honest! I didn't get a good pic)

Holes

Hatchback

I got more than expected, and repurposed a few pics. I'm looking forward to next month!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Lyssa, these are brilliant. You've put together a great set of photos and I'm impressed. My favourite has to be the Harry Potter (obviously!), but the horizon one comes a very close second.

    Many thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good variety of photos inspired by 'H', well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off all the photographs I think 'Hazard' is the one I like the best.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are great! You did really well with the theme, I think. I like horizon and the hole in the wall the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done with letter H. I like all the photos of your H plants, but Hazard gave me a chuckle because it's what we call this side of the pond, "pot hole" season ... it always follows winter when the lack of snow shows up all the holes that appear & fill with water on the road. There's even a contest held for the biggest one. (lol, but not lol).

    ReplyDelete