Pages

Monday 4 April 2022

Keeping Busy

Thanks for all the kind words on the WSPH. I had such fun. Eileen - thank you for setting it up. I was a little upset about some personal stuff over the weekend but I hope to catch up with blogs soon.

Bear is becoming awesome. Over the weekend I cleared some stuff and he was casually lifting the trellis over his head and hefting it around. I was deeply impressed. He is very helpful. 

The garden is starting to look a little better. It's still not fit for pics, but getting nearer.

Writing stuff - thank goodness I had this cued up from last week. A little story with the Grumpy Old Gods - and it made me snigger writing it. You can find it here.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you were upset about some personal stuff over the weekend. Hope things are better, now. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great when they suddenly are tall and strong enough to be useful isn't it. Alexander always looks like a giant to us now when we see him. He's so tall and strong and we feel tiny next to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your garden photos when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete