Pages

Friday 22 April 2022

Mainly Writing Stuff

Cherie - tea total sounds awesome, but the target is a way off for me.

Eileen - I had cellulitis bad years ago (2014, I think) and I ended up on an antibiotic drip. It is not fun. It's settling down though thank you.

I did a little washing and ironing this morning, but my heart wasn't in it. I was waiting for the podcast to come out. 

Lynn, or L Bachman, was kind enough to interview me, and then edited nearly three hours of nattering down to just under thirtyfive minutes. It was my first time as a guest on a podcast, but she made it really easy. I shall be keeping up with it. You can find it on Spotify as the Dark Jottercast, and my interview is here, if you are interested.

I was worried that my accent would be too strong, and that I would talk to fast. As it is, I think I may talk too slow! I am still incredibly giddy about it. I don't know how many people will hear it, but it makes me feel a lot more of a proper author.

I think I will aim for an early night, as I am very tired and achy. My hip is really painful. I think I know what is wrong with it, though. It's being overweight and not moving enough. Still, bear is back at school next week so I will be able to get moving a little, I hope.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link to the podcast, Lyssa. I listened to just a bit of it as it is past 3:00 a.m. here and I should be heading off to bed! I'll listen to it in its entirety, tomorrow! Love your accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The podcast is wonderful! I really enjoyed it. You speak really well and with passion about what you write. You did really well with the speaking, very clear and easy to understand, chatty not stilted. Congrats on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've listened to part of the podcast but couldn't get it to run properly so will try again tomorrow. Your voice isn't at all what I expected, not in a bad way I hasten to add. I expected you to have a stronger accent for some reason!

    ReplyDelete