Pages

Thursday 7 April 2022

Nothing Much to See Here

Sharon - Thank you! It must be a nuisance trying to find your way around a new supermarket. It always leaves me a little off balance. Fingers crossed that everything goes back to normal by October. And bear got home fine!

Cherie - I will be taking full advantage of better access to Tesco! The graffiti is sort of mixed. There is actually some cheerful stuff, like 'you're never fully dressed without a smile' as well as the awful tags. I shall take some more pics.

Col - that made me smile. Some of the local roads are more pot hole than road. But that stretch of water wasn't a hole. There had been heavy rain and that part of the road had flooded. I don't think that it was that deep, but I avoided it when I was driving out!

Eileen - I plan to take advantage of Home Bargains. The theatre trip was part of the drama groups 'thing' but it isn't for his course. I think it was just a chance for them to get exposure to the theatre, especially after the last few years. 

I've been armpit deep in writing stuff today. I don't feel that I have got that much done that I should have done. I didn't even get stuff that I wanted done. I'm still not caught up with the blogs. I think I shall have to seriously settle down and get some lists made. Bear is on leave from school next week so I need to get all cleared for that. I need to plan a shopping trip and stock up.

Bear came home fine, of course. He was shattered today, but he did well, apparently, in his tests. He should be getting his report through soon. I hope that he has done well. From my point of view he has spent more time working on his riffle shuffle than his homework, but his teachers seem fine with it so I'm not rocking the boat.

Writing stuff - I'm keeping up with the Wednesday chat stuff, and today I put a little about how I looked at research here.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are very busy getting things attended to. Blog reading can wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your lists and catching up with yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Bear did well. I'm sure he'll be looking forward to his break next week. It will give you a break from the school run too.

    ReplyDelete