Pages

Sunday 17 April 2022

Happy Easter!

Eileen - I'll keep an eye out. They've been pretty good in the past, but in the past they've managed to get the delivery here. 

Deborah - the Range is such a tempting place! I could buy half the stock!

Today has been nice and quiet. I reluctantly put weedkiller down, which may make a dent in the weeds. Bear was happy sweeping up dust and generally being outside. Mind you, he also spent a few hours playing a racing X-box game. 

I've been tootling around and as I sat down to write the blog, I realised that I hadn't taken any pics today. So I went out and took pics of the garden - all the good stuff is bear and DH. There is something about pics taken in the dark which is very kind to my gardening skills. The border around here is full of dandelions and buttercups. I sprayed it with weedkiller this morning. I have some more trellis on order and I'm planning runner beans up them as a screen.



And this is the bird feeder and the trellis that DH and bear attached to the wall. There is actually quite a bed there, but I plan to let the honeysuckle just run over it. Which reminds me, I need to put some plant food on it tomorrow. And also perhaps take some pics in daylight.

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. I'd be eating those dandelions.. petals and leaves in salads. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing pictures of other people's gardens! I hope you are able to get rid of the weeds and grow some beans. I was mentioning planting some scarlet runner beans to my gardener M, but, he seemed a bit less than enthusiastic about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all looking good so far. What do you have planted in the little centre square?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been too cold to do much in the garden yet at all. I really need to clear up a bit. Glad you had a quiet day!

    ReplyDelete