Pages

Monday 11 April 2022

Fail Continues

Bless - thank you! I'm proud of him too. He had a great time at the theatre.

Eileen - the men have sorted the trellis and it looks amazing. They did a great job. I'm more proud of bear's attitude than anything else. 

Ranee - thank you so much! I sometimes look at him and wonder what I did right. But his dad and I will always do our best to be there for him and his studies. He is such a blessing (and I suspect a lot more mature than his parents)!

Sharon - thank you! The trellis is really sturdy and the men did a great job. I am so proud of bear. The poor kid is planning on revising for most of the holidays, but I hope that he'll get some relaxation too.

Cherie - thank you! You are right, it's the attitude that will take him places. He is so much more practical than I am, and he is wonderfully steady. I don't know where he got it from.

KJ - thank you!

I haven't caught up with the blogs I enjoy reading yet. I was in a tizz about the podcast all yesterday and then, due to time differences, I was up until 2am! L Bachman, the host, was so lovely and put me at my ease and asked all sorts of interesting questions. I hope I did her proud, and I felt very comfortable at my first attempt at a podcast. Of course, pride comes before a fall and spent most of today trying to get the writing to work (and it didn't). I will listen very carefully before I share it, when it comes out, just in case I've said something that I shouldn't.

Writing stuff - Today's flash fiction is here.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you did great with the pod cast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the podcast to do with your books or a general introduction to you as an author? Whichever it is, I look forward to listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it went well! I'd be interested to hear if you're ever comfortable enough (and able) to share. I'm behind on blogs too. Life seems to have gotten in the way!

    ReplyDelete