Pages

Monday 26 July 2021

First Day of School Holidays

I woke up early and so got out and picked up the tiny bit of shopping we needed (bread rolls and some coleslaw) and had a nice start to the day. 

Bear started the first weekday of his holiday off by tidying his room and vacuuming. I'm not sure how much he did, but he's done more housewifery than me this week.

I've been working through the Complete White Hart. It's hard going as I'm correcting a lot of speech punctuation and I write a lot of dialogue. I'm also sort of enjoying it, as I've forgotten a lot of the stories, so it's nice to dip in. 

Now I have a headache from too much caffeine and feel very sick. I am not moving much and DH has taken bear to climbing. 

Here is a random pick that I took a long time ago (too much weird characters, caffeine and strong painkillers). 


Sort of looking forward to the cooler weather, when I will complain about being too cold. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment