Pages

Friday 30 July 2021

Nearly Broke the Oven

I was making a casserole and the clip that holds the glass in the oven door fell out. DH managed to sort it out, but now I am looking at it with wariness. There also appears to be a clip missing. I am not sure about calling someone. I ought to be able to sort out a clip myself but I've got insurance on it and I don't want to invalidate it.

It's been raining all day and completely miserable. It's felt really miserable. The central heating is set to come on if the temperature goes below 19C or 66F on the landing, which is normally fairly well insulated. I wouldn't be surprised if the heating didn't click on. It's not right. Mind you, it makes a change from complaining that I'm too hot.

I may make some nice warm soups next week.

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment