Pages

Saturday 24 July 2021

It's been a strange day. I keep waiting for it to rain, but it has felt 'about to rain' all day without a drop, so I'm going to have to water the garden. 

I've cut a few bits back in the garden today. I am sort of torn between wanting to keep shelter around for the possibility of toads (we have had one before now) but not have shelter for rats. I've been talking with DH and we're sort of resigned to the possibility of rodents. With the sewer and beck so close, we can't help but get rats anyway, and I don't want to comment on the local takeaways. The shops themselves are, as far as I know, perfectly fine, but their customers litter. 

I'm feeling a little out of sorts. I've just 'bought' half a dozen free recipe Kindle books and that is never a good sign. I have been having a lot of nightmares recently and it's put me off my stride. On the bright side, I may have an idea for a new steampunk book from them.

I hope I come back with something more positive tomorrow.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment