Pages

Monday 19 July 2021

Still Too Warm

 I don't do well in heat and I have a thumping headache.

Bear is doing okay. He had climbing this evening, and had an extra bit afterwards. He is really enjoying it so much! He broke the pull cord for the power to the shower, but it broke with the power on, so we can still use the shower - vital in this heat!

I spent too much time today hanging around waiting for the nice man to come and adjust the door (too boring to explain) so I don't seem to have done much. I decided to take some pics, though. I took one of a fuschia flower.


One of the oregano that I let go to flower. There's no point trying to use it as a herb now, but I may cut it right back and see if I get anywhere next year. I use quite a bit of oregano in cookery, but I admit to quite liking the flowers. There were quite a few honey bees around as well, but I didn't manage to catch them.


And a pic of the table outside the Climbing Depot. There is a can of water for bear for half time, a can ready for him at the end (I need to get better prepared for this) and my hot chocolate. I don't care how hot it is, when I go to the Climbing Depot, I have hot chocolate. I sat outside today and it was very pleasant. You can also see my badly decorated notebook.


I would just like to mention that the Climbing Depot in Pudsey is a great place, with great staff and there is a really nice atmosphere about the place. I feel okay letting bear loose there. 

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment