Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

Another Fail

I have not got much done today. I did go out to the tip, then through the back roads as a treat, got stuck in the car park at Oakwell Hall, then got stuck in the car park at Aldi and finally got some washing and ironing done, but not much.

Bear is trying to persuade me to spend a great deal of money on pens and pencils. I am holding out until I get the end of year report, as it is far cheaper for me to bundle up all the achievements in one. Bear knows this and has been telling me of all the different brands and possibilities to try and get the most generous deal. I'm so tired, I couldn't take it all in, I can see negotiations will be ongoing.

One thing that has been decided, in a year and a bit's time, DH and I will have been married for thirty years (and dating several years before that). We are going to do something. We are not sure what, but we are going to do something as a family. We went to the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff for our Silver wedding, and I expect it will be equally idiosyncratic whatever we decide. It will be fun working something out.

I now going to stagger to bed. Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete